Thursday, October 28, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

Looks like tomorrow's the day! Joshua's been infection free for 72 hours and the doctors think it's time to head home. Hooray! We are so ready. It's always so hard having the family split up like we are. Joshua keeps telling me, "I miss Stephen." Wow, that speaks volumes. The two are constantly at each other's throats!

I guess I shouldn't complain though. I met a girl from Lubbock here with her son. She's got other children at home and no one she knows here with her. She's a trooper though. I'll keep her name annonymous out of respect, but please say a little prayer for her.

I met another family that's moving several states away to persue treatment for their child. I can't image what it would be like to be so far without my family, church and friends around me. Just goes to show, there's always someone who's having a harder time than you. We can sometimes get so wrapped up in our own situations.

Tomorrow, WE get to go HOME. *Sigh* Thank God. For how long? Doesn't matter.

"Boast not thyself of to morrow: for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth." Proverbs 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment